being random...







well yea i dont know what should i psot tonight but oh well its my bestfriend's brithday! well HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYPEE!!! hope many years to come!!

so there i went to my bestfriend's house and i met his parents, we've hang out tonight and it was fun! i hope tommorow he could visit me in the afternoon so we could hang out again , he told me he could visit me every weekends and i will do the same =) , i was surprise he has changed a lot! since its been 1 year since we havent seen each other but today we've meet again :) was so happy to see him again! he was my bestfriend , he hasnt changed the way he was when the last time we've seen each other.


hmm i'm bored and i was forced to try my brother's cam (Nikon D4o SLR camera) and this is what i came up with the SLR cam...


thats my laptop and my mom's desktop and our Lcd TV and my and mom's gadgets ^^


well thats all for tonight goodnight XD! i have a quiz tommorow so later!



-Marik-kun

No comments: