The Real M

okay so i think its time to reveal the real Marik. hmm lets see..

here's a list that i really don't like.

1. I dont like someone who tease me.
2.I dont like people to call me something that is not important
3.I dont like those people who acts immature/childish to make something funny
4.i dont like people who oppose me.
5.I hate when someone is using my own property mainly:

a. My laptop
b. My private stuffs


so there. i have many things that i dont really like but im too lazy to list them all

but erhm nevermind i'll write some about me..

I am selfish
If i wanted something it should be granted or else you'll be sorry
Yes that's right, sounds so angsty eh? i dont really care if you hate me or what
I'm used to it, no one likes me anyway.
I dont like waiting.
I have a very short patience
I am nice to a nice person.


hmm there, now you know the real me? so will you hate me? I'm pretty sure you're hating me now, Im 90% sure when you start reading this post, you ARE starting to dislike me.


Well have an @#$%^ day!

No comments: