anything.. everything..

phew... today i've been gone happy and pissed off.. but anyway my day is kinda boring..

we had our mid exam on Symbolic Logic, it was so hard! i really dont like that subject especially Math xD lol i suck at Mathematics T^T

after that we had our 3 1/2 hour break and we came back at School at 1pm

me and my classmates played on an Arcade video games.. we played "Tekken 5" and "Naruto Shipudden Accel 2" and also our favorite racing game "Burnout 3"

i've won many times on Naruto and i only have a few lost.. but then viceversa on Tekken 5 xD

i couldnt win easily on Tekken especially if i was playing with my closets classmate "Rey Ann"

he's a Tekken freak xD and i can call myself a Naruto Freak xD haha well its alot of fun!


so there.. i came home at exactly 3pm lol

and i planned on making a birthday card for a special friend.. yes thats right she's "Special" for me.. =]

im done with the birthday card but im not satisfied with the result, im going to make a new one tommorow.


=]

No comments: