Christmas.. (s*cks)


hweepp.. Christmas is approaching and it getting cold now in here, the water is cold *sigh* i hate this season, Summer is the best season *grins* i really dont like Christmas because its a waste of time (for me) i dont know i just dont like it and i dont feel happy when celebrating Christmas, i usually would love to be with my computer than being with those freaking people who just want to be get drunk and be happy , anyways what's up ? been busy with exams and other stuffs , tommorow im going to continue to make signatures for the YelleUsa members i have many requests from YelleUsa members so its kinda cool to make each one of them and infact its my hobby so why not make them ?

what's new ? ah yea nothing new really, just that i manage to play with my phone, its my Sony Ericsson W950i using a UIQ3 Symbian OS9 , been playing it since the time i receive it from my dad and now its totally modified well not really totally but 45%/100% had been modified , it has something that cannot do on the other phones , i just recently bricked my firmware today and it is the first time i bricked a firmware of my phone but i managed to recover my stuffs and reflashed my firmware using the Sony Ericsson Update Service , lol the topic was been moved to my phone well anyways its good to be back,


Merry Christmas (even though i hate Christmas lol)





-Marik-kun

No comments: