My W950i...


Good day, 
    My W950i is celebrating his 1 year anniversary this December (although i receive my phone back on December 6 2007) and my
 phone is still working fine (absolutely working! 100%) with some modification i have made on it , some mods like changing the main menu icons on it , playing with the system files on the hidden drive of the phone, reflashing the phone into a new and latest firmware , and downloading musics directly from my laptop to my phone.

one thing i just feel bad is because my phone stylus is broken and it looks kinda suck T^T also the holder on the stylus at the back of my phone is broken too =[ here's a pic of my stylus and my W950i 



it has some scratch on the bottom of the phone and at the top right corner of the phone , it accidentally fall into the floor and
 yea it made some damage on the casing of the phone , 

my current wish is i want a new phone with the same interface but has some additional upgrades on it, my first thought would be the SE W960i (see image below)

yea its pretty slick and slim , it carries an 8GB storage and has a WLAN upgrade , my W950i only holds a 4GB maximum storage and doesnt have a WLAN software, there's some factors that this phone was called as an "iPhone killer" 


the first fact is the camera , W96oi has a 3.2MP while the iPhone has a 1.3MP (?) the W960i has the capability to make a good quality of taking photos and it supports an auto focus like what K Series has (Sony Ericsson K series *Camera phones*) while iPhone's picture quality is kinda not really good (sorta) anyways the second fact is that it has an 8GB storage which iPhone also has a capacity of 8GB storage , i think iPhone has 4GB, 8GB and 16GB storages capacity (depends when you buy an iPhone) which W960i has surpassed the 4GB iPhone.


the third one is the 3G capabiliy or the 3G network , iPhone doesnt have this network but later on they made a new version of iPhone called "iPhone 3G" which supports 3G network , the W960i supports 3G network and has a fine browsing, the speed of browsing and the security is a thumbs up! .

those are the 3 major facts that W960i is an iPhone killer but that doesnt mean W960i is a great phone , yes it is a great phone but it has some disadvantages , the speed of opening an application is the same as the old W950i but there's a tweaking software that can enable/make it faster by using a software called "Tweak peaks"


well that's all , one day i will surely grab that phone xD 









-Marik-kun







No comments: