its been awhile lmao!

The Original Banner (1)
Mon Maquis's Signature
The Variation of the original Banner (2)
an animation of the 2 banners (gif)

yea its been awhile huh ? well been away from my OWN blog for somedays , been busy moderating on some of the forums that i need to moderate and been busy working on my mom's desktop and also on the foundation day of my school , school sucks right now they always make prioritize the school activites instead of teachings T_T oh well my school sucks haha!

well i just made some recent designs (yea my designs IMO!) i made these as a request from LTUSA and from YELLEUSA (forums) a couple of banner(s) with a variation of the original one and a gif one , the other design was a signature (2) i made as a request , see the images above ^^




-Marik-kun

No comments: